Inline with the Government guidance, Southgate Pre-School have implemented the following procedures to ensure we keep both our children and staff safe.
- Only one adult dropping off & picking up
- Keeping children at home with symptoms
- Taking staff and children's temperatures
- Social distancing during drop off and pick up
- No toys from home can be brought in
- Parents to provide a change bag containing spare clothes that can remain at the setting
- Adults performing nappy changing/personal care will be wearing PPE
- Please don't use public transport to travel to Pre-School
- Lunch will be provided by parents/carers in a named box that can be wiped with sanitising wipes
- Inform the Management if they or any of their household develop any symptoms
- Adhere to strict hand washing and cleaning policies as set out in our new Covid-19 Risk Assessments
- Use uniform clothing and PPE as per the Government guidance
- Follow Government advice as far as is practicable from the Advice for Schools and Early Years Settings.
- Follow Government advice regarding social distancing and travelling when not at work.
- Inform you of any suspected cases and/or positive cases.